Facing Problems Connecting Your Canon Printer with Google Cloud Print? Fix Manually or Contact Canon Printer 1-800-436-0509
“I have Canon printer that has been working fine for many months, but recently became unresponsive through Google Cloud Print. I am annoyed since I could not able to troubleshoot the issue neither can find any solutions on web.”
This is a most common issue reported by a large number of users.
Many a times Canon printer fails to register with Google Cloud Print. No matter how much they try re registering the printer, every time there occurs the problem contacting the server. If you are facing the same problem time & again, we recommend you to follow the manual steps below. If these steps can’t resolve your Google Cloud Print issue, you can try our Canon Printer Support via phone or Canon Live Chat.
Fix Problems related to Google Cloud Print: Step by Step
If you are facing problems printing with Google Cloud Print, try the following steps.
Step 1: Check power & connections
First you need to check all connections & specifications of your Printer & Laptop. Ensure that:
- Your Laptop is switched on and connected to the Internet
- You’re signed in to your Google Account on your Laptop
- Your printer is turned on
- Ensure your Canon printer cloud-ready or a regular printer
If you are not sure about the type & model of printer you are using for Cloud Printing, contact canon printer.
Step 2: Make sure your printer is set up correctly
Now you need to set up your Canon printer to work with Google Cloud Print.
If you’re having trouble setting up, contact canon printer tech support number for further help. If not follow the next steps.
Step 3: Fix common problems
Below are some common problems your printer connection may be facing. Try to fix them as per the guidance.
First, choose the type of printer you have: Cloud Ready or Regular printer. Follow the troubleshoot steps accordingly:
Troubleshoot a cloud-ready printer
- To print on a cloud-ready printer, you must use the same Google Account used previously to set up your Canon printer.
- If you failed to set up your Canon printer earlier on your account, follow these options:
- Sign in to your Chromebook/Laptop with the same account used previously and try printing from that account.
- If your printer was set up by someone else, ask that person to share the printer with your Google Account.
- Use your Google Account to set up the printer on Google Cloud Print again and see if it works.
Troubleshoot a Regular Printer
- If your printer was first set up using a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer, try connecting the same computer for your GCP.
- Now you have to sign in with the Google Account that was earlier used to set up the printer:
- On Chrome on the Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
- On your Chromebook
- If you can’t sign in on your Chromebook with this account, follow these options:
- If your printer was set up by anyone else, ask that person to share the printer with your Google Account.
- Use your Google Account to set up the printer on Google Cloud Print again.
If you still can’t print, try the other steps below:
Delete your printer from Google Cloud Print & Re-add it
- To do this, first sign in to your Chromebook or Laptop.
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the Google Cloud Print list of printers.
- Delete your all printers from the list.
- Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print again.
Maximum of the issues will be resolved using the steps above. If this too did not work, check if your printer driver is up to date.
Still Facing Problems? Dial Canon Printer Toll Free Number
If the above steps fail to troubleshoot your canon Printer Google Print Cloud issue, we recommend you to try the trustworthy Canon printer helpline number, which is absolutely toll free with availability 24×7. Our certified technical support team will assist you to sync your canon printer with your system & Google Cloud Print.
Whether your concern is regarding the configuration of your canon printer, or the browser/driver compatibility issue, we resolve all giving you a 100% satisfaction.
Just note down our canon printer support phone number 1-800-436-0509 for USA, +44-800-046-5700 for UK/Canada and 1-800-769-903 for Australia.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.