Fix Canon Pixma MP258 Error E08 Manually Following these Steps | For Support Call Canon Printer Helpline +1-800-436-0509
Canon has launched its printer Canon Pixma MP258 All in One Photo Printer in 2012 and it has been very popular & demanding since then. This model of Canon lets you bring efficiency and productivity into your small or home office. Some of its features include: Prints, scans, copies, and faxes, Fast, Automatic document feeder, Ample paper capacity, plus manual feed.
Canon Pixma MP258 Printer Features Printing Type- Colour
- Printing Technology- Inkjet
- Available Functions- Print, Scan, Copy
- Resolution Colour(dpi)- 4800×1200
- Resolution Black(dpi)- 4800×1200
- Print Speed Black (PPM-A4)- 7
- Print Speed Colour (PPM-A4)- 4.8
Despite of many features, there is a large possibility of encountering with the problems when your Canon Printer is a sort new or in the hands of a person unaware about the usage. Sometimes you may face paper jam issues or you find your driver is corrupted or being incompatible to your machine or your Windows not going with it. In this case your printer flashes error messages now and then. The problem remains there until you contact the person technically expertise in that.
In this article, we are discussing one common error of these printers- How to Resolve Canon Printer Error code E08?. This error code on Canon Pixma MP258 mean the ink absorber is almost full and need to troubleshoot the issues asap. If your printer too flashing this error code, follow the below step by step guidance & resolve it manually.
Facing issues of paper jam on your printer? How to Fix Canon Printer Paper Jam Issues?
Resolve Your Canon Pixma MP258 Error E08 Manually
Solution for this problem is reset printer. How to fix error E08 on Canon Pixma MP258, follow instruction below:
- Turn off printer.
- Make printer on service mode condition.
- Press and hold Stop/Reset button.
- Press and hold Power button.
- Release Stop/Reset button (Power button, still pressed).
- Press and release Stop/Reset button 1x.
- Press and release Stop/Reset button 1x, and release Power button
- Computer will detect New Device
Note: If show this message “Found New Hardware Wizard”, click CANCEL
- Open software Resetter Canon Pixma MP258.
- Set Destination
- Region: select region. Example; ASA for Asia
- Click: SET – OK
- Load paper.
- Click MAIN, wait for the moment. The printer will print D=000.0
- Click EEPROM Clear – OK
- If you want to print EEPROM data, click EEPROM
- Turn off printer
- Turn on printer and try to print document. When try to print, show message E13 (The following ink may have run out color/black).
- To fix E13 on Canon Pixma MP258, press and hold STOP/RESET button 5 seconds.
To fix printer driver issue manually, visit Canon Printer Driver Installation manually.
Troubleshoot This Error with Canon Printer Customer Service Number
If you are still not able to diagonise & resolve your Canon Printer Errors or finding issues following this manual guide then you can Contact Canon Printer Helpline. Our canon printer service center number USA is +1-800-436-0509 toll free. Our Canon Printer service Centre have:
- Dedicated troubleshooting team of professionals.
- Are able to do absolute analysis of the technical hitches.
- Could Fix the whole host of hiccups in no time.
- Offers services at very nominal prices.
- No extra charges for consultation.
- Provide 24X7, round the clock availability even on weekends.
Canon Helpline Number for USA- +1-800-436-0509 USA
Canon Customer Support Number for UK- +44-800-078-6054 UK
Canon Tech Support Number for Australia- +61-1800-769-903 AUS
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.