How to fix Canon Printer Error 5200
Canon MP250 Error 5200
Condition: The print head temperature exceeded the specified value.
Problem: When the error shows on the printer, then the display on the printer appears with blinking lights. It will show character P than 0 than 8 (P08). It means the print head temperature above the specified value. You can simply replace the ink cartridge or refill the cartridge, but it is not working for some case. This article is working for MP250 but it might be working for other type like the newer model MP270 series.
If your printer shows this error then follow these steps to fix and reset the error.
- Turn Off the Printer
- Remove Cartridge
- Refilling the cartridge
- Reinstall the cartridge
- Turn the printer ON
If in any case, the printer still does not work you can use the following methods:
- The printer is off and plugs the power cord.
- Press the button STOP / RESET and hold, then press and hold the POWER button
- POWER button still press, release the STOP / RESET, then press the STOP / RESET 2 times in a state of the power button is pressed.
- Release both buttons simultaneously
- The printer will proceed in a while (a while), then the LCD panel will show the number zero (0)
- Computer will detect NEW DEVICE, Ignore it…
- Press the power button, then the printer will turn off
- Press the power button again, then the printer will be ready to use.
Instead of these methods if you need for some suggestion, then go for best canon printer technical support to resolve your canon printer error 5200. You just visit the canon printer helpline website which offers instant resolution for your printer device. Just dial the canon printer technical support phone number +44-800-078-6054.