How to Reset Your Canon Printer While Fixing All Errors? Contact Canon Printer 1-800-436-0509 Toll Free
Canon is the well-known manufacturer of printers and scanners around the globe and is considered a leader in the world of printers and scanners with users around the world. It is most popular for its performance and functions that are suitable for all the individual including household customers to the business clients. Canon printer provides trouble-free service but there are times that you encounter error messages that disable your printer’s functions, your printer keeps on showing error and you are left with no other options then to perform a reset manually or Contact Canon 1-800-436-0509 Support.
In this post, we have listed ways to troubleshoot your Canon printer yourself at home performing a complete reset to your printer. There are two ways to fix such errors that are to reset and hard reset your printer. You can either follow these manual steps below or call Canon Printer Toll Free 1-800-769-903 (AU) to take a help from the technical experts of our customer service.
Normal Reset Procedure for Canon Printer: Step By Step Guide
- Turn ON your Canon printer.
- Press and Hold the “Reset button” already there on your Canon printer.
- While pressing the “Reset button“, press and hold the “Color Start” button.
- Please wait for 5 seconds after following the above step.
- Release the “Color Start” button, and then release the “Reset Button“.
- Wait until the printer starts to configure itself. The process will take approximately 20 seconds.
- When you see no ‘1’ on the display, press and hold the “Tool” button. Now you will see the letter “A” on the display.
- While pressing on the “Tool” button, press and hold the “Reset button“.
- Wait until there are no more blinking lights on the printer.
- Release the “Tool” button, and then release the “Reset Button“.
If the problem did not resolved, you must perform a hard reset to the Canon Printer. Follow the steps listed below or visit Usa.canon.com.
Perform a Hard Reset for Your Canon Printer & Troubleshoot All Errors
Listed below all the suitable steps that you will require to perform a hard reset on a Canon printer-
- You need to first turn off your computer and wait for it to shut down completely. Then, turn off the printer while pushing out the power button
- Now remove the power cord from the back of the printer. Also remove all the parallel cables that are connected to the printer.
- Further, plug the USB or parallel cable into the back of the printer.
- Here you need to turn the power button on the printer back on.
- At last, you need to log on to the computer and click on the “Start” button. Then select the “Control Panel” option from the menu and then choose “Printers and Faxes”. Double-click the Canon printer and click on the “Printer” menu
- Next click the “Print Test Page” button to send a test page to the printer.
To have more support and help regarding Canon printer from the technical experts and engineers of our customer service, dial our toll-free Canon Printer Customer Support Number – that is offered toll free to major countries like USA, Canada, UK & Australia.
Need Canon Printer Support? Call Toll Free 1-800-436-0509
If you have still not able to perform a reset to your Canon Printer or facing frequent errors related to Canon then you need an external help from our experienced technicians. Our certified team via Canon Printer Technical Support Number 1-800-436-0509 will assist you to sync your canon printer with your system or any device. Whether your concern is regarding the functioning of your canon printer, or the browser/driver compatibility, we resolve all giving you a 100% customer satisfaction.
Just note down our Canon Printer Helpline Number 1-800-436-0509 for USA & Canada, +44-800-046-5700 for UK & 1-800-769-903 toll free for Australia.
imer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.