How to Update Canon Printer Drivers? Canon printer Tollfree+1-800-436-0509 USA
A printer driver is a software that works as a mediator between your PC & Printer. It converts the data in the form required by the printer to print. Printer drivers are updated on a regular basis so as to remain working as per the latest technology. Like all printer manufacturers, Canon periodically releases updated printer drivers for its printer models. These updates are needed to be adopted by you so as to fix bugs or other issues discovered in the previous version. As we know, Printer Drivers are responsible for communication between the operating system and the printer, so keeping them up-to-date is essential. In this post we are telling you ways to update your Canon printer drivers to the latest version. You can obtain as well as update your Canon drivers either from the Windows Update or directly from Canon website. To proceed with the steps follow the listed tutorial or simply give us a call at Canon Printer Toll Free Number +1-800-436-0509 US and our technicians will get an update for your Canon drivers.
Step 1: Check Your Windows Update
To keep your Canon Printer drivers updated, you must keep your Windows updated to the latest version. This will eventually remind you or may automatically make your drivers updated to the latest version. To proceed with your Windows update, follow these steps:
- Log in to the computer with the printer connection and printer server on.
- Ensure your device has the current printer driver installed.
- Ensuring using an account with local administrator access to the computer or server
- Click “Start,” type “Windows Update” in the Search box, and select “Windows Update” when it appears in the results.
- Click “Check for updates” on the left side. Windows Update display the available updates list.
- All driver updates appear as optional updates. If the link doesn’t appear, the driver that is installed is the most current version. In this case, follow the instructions in the next section to check Canon’s website for a newer driver.
- Click the check box next to the Canon driver, then click “OK” and “Install updates.” Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation if applicable.
- Reboot your computer afterwards.
Call Canon Printer tech Support +44-800-046-5700 UK if you are facing any issue in any of the steps listed above.
Step 2: Download Latest Drivers Directly from Canon Website
- Log in to the computer with the physical printer connection or to the printer server using an account with local administrator access.
- Navigate to Canon’s Support & Drivers page. Contact Canon Printer on +61-800-769-903 AU if you don’t know what to do USA.CANON.COM
- Enter your Canon printer model in the Search box at the top of the window and click “Search.”
- Select your model from the list of products that appears. Click the “Drivers & Software” link under the correct model to access its download page.
- Click the “Drivers & Software” link for the appropriate model.
- Select “Windows” from the Operating System drop-down, and select the appropriate version: 64-bit or 32-bit operating systems. If you don’t know your computer version, click “Start,” right-clicking “Computer” and selecting “Properties.”
- Click the “Drivers” link.
- Select the latest driver from the list.
- Click “I agree” and begin download.
- Double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click “Start” and then click “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click on the Canon printer and select “Printer Properties.”
- Click on the “Advanced” tab and click “New Driver.”
- Click “Next,” “Have Disk” and “Browse.” Navigate to the driver file location and click “Open.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
Can’t Update Your Drivers? Contact Canon Printer Tech Support +1-800-436-0509 for canon printer driver.
If you are still not able to update your Canon Printer drivers then you can seek expert help by opting Canon Printer driver Support over phone or Live Chat. Our certified Canon Printer support team will assist you to download a latest printer driver for your system and will help you troubleshoot any further error or issues related to your Canon Printer configuration or setup.
Our Canon Printer Helpline Number are – +1-800-436-0509 USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 UK and +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll Free.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This informatn is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.