Privacy & Policy
Privacy & Policy
Canonprinterhelpline.com believes in safeguarding the privacy of our users whilst also providing a beneficial service. This Policy explains how we use the information we collect about you and the procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect personal information about you which you give to us when you register to use our website and when you provide information as part of our service (for example, in order to obtain a copy of a checklist or document for the purpose of helping you plan your office move). We will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is necessary.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may use your personal information for the following purposes to:
- Enable you to access and use part or all of the services; and/or
• Personalize aspects of our overall service to you; and/or Communicate with you; and/or
• Process a connection between you and a third party; and/or
• Provide your details to third parties that offer products or service that may be of interest to you; and/or
• Analyze and research the use of our website and improve the quality of our services for users and advertisers.
INFORMATION USE & SHARING
Please be aware that if you either use, or register to use, our website or our services, you will be giving your consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
* Third parties that help us provide our services to you, such as web hosting companies;
* Third party providers whose products or services are relevant for the purposes of obtaining advice or services relating to moving office; * Regulatory/governing bodies for the purposes of compliance monitoring;
* Other third parties that might be able to offer products or services that are applicable as a result of your requirement about thinking about moving office. * We automatically collect information about your visits to our site.
We may share your personal information with third party service providers who may then contact you with a quote for their product or service. You hereby consent to being contacted by such third parties, and also by canonprinterhelpline.com, by phone, email or mail, regardless of the presence of your phone number(s) on any local or national no-call list, or of your email address on any no-contact list. We may transfer, sell or assign personal information to third parties as a result of a sale of all or substantially all of our business or in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation. We also reserve the right to disclose any information concerning you if we are required to do so by law or in order to protect or defend our rights or the rights of our Users.
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DATA PRIVACY
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Firewalls are used to block unauthorized traffic to the servers and the actual servers are located in a secure location which can only be accessed by authorized personnel. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information If you have any doubts regarding the privacy policies, you can contact us via phone or email.