What to do if Your Wireless Canon Printer does not Respond? Support for Canon on 1-800-436-0509
Canon Printers are a boon to working professionals as well as students. The latest Canon Printers are equipped with multi-functional features making your life easier than ever. Though there may occur times when your printer suddenly stops working amidst of some important work. The issue do not resolve even you try all possible methods.
There can be several reasons why your Canon printer is not responding or have stopped working suddenly in between. These reasons can vary from from simpler to moderate technical difficulties. The more common reasons for your Canon printer not responding is being listed in this blog post.
If your wireless Canon printer is not responding, connection problems can be the reason. Network issues with printer are not able to detect the right network before printing and you need to troubleshoot this right away. You may either follow the troubleshooting methods below or call on 18004360509 USA
canon printer customer support number to talk to an expert.
Wireless Canon Printers Not Responding? Follow Steps
In most of the wireless printers, the communication issue is the main culprit why your Canon printer not responding. In this circumstance you must follow these general steps:
- Press the Setup button on the printer
- Go to Wireless LAN setup and then Press OK
- Select Easy Setup and Press OK
- Select Access Point
- Enter WiFi password
- Press OK
- Insert the Setup disk in computer
- Run the setup program to install the printer again
- Click Easy Install > Install
- On the new page, click Printer on Network
- Click Next to begin installation
- After the installation is completed, try printing
Other Troubleshooting Methods
If the above solution does not work, use the print troubleshooter methods below:
Method 1- Using the Print troubleshooter
- Click Start button
- Click Control Panel
- In the search box, type troubleshooter
- Select Troubleshooting from the list
- Under the Hardware and Sound option, click Printer
- Click Next
- Select the Canon printer from the list
- Click Next
Issue following these steps? Contact Canon printer customer care number USA and our customer care executive will help you out.
Method 2- Check Print Spooler Service
The Print spooler service needs to be started to print. Here are the steps to check the print spooler service.
- Click Start
- In the search box, type Services
- In the services window, look for Print Spooler service and right-click on it
- Select Properties
- In the General tab, under the Startup type, make sure Automatic is selected
- If the services is not running, under the Service status, click Start
- Click OK
- Try printing now or Contact Canon Printer for support.
Method 3 – Turn on Network Discovery
Check the Network Discovery settings on your system. Network setting that affects whether your computer can see other computers and devices on the network and vice versa. By default, Windows Firewall blocks Network Discovery but you can enable it by following steps set out below:
- Click the Start button
- Click Control Panel
- Click Network and Internet
- Click Network and Sharing Center
- Click Advanced Sharing settings
- Turn the Network Discovery on if it is off.
Still Facing Problems? Dial Canon Printer Toll Free Number
If the above steps fail to troubleshoot your canon Printer connection errors, we recommend you to try the trustworthy canon printer support helpline number, which is absolutely toll free with availability 24×7. Our certified technical support team will assist you to sync your canon printer with your system. You can also talk to us via Canon Live chat support.
Just note down our canon printer toll free number 1-800-436-0509 for USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 for UK and 1-800-769-903 for Australia.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.